Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I year for this blog today, time for a vacation

So as you guessed it this blog has finally hit it's one year milestone. But I'm pretty burnt out and I need a break from posting stuff cuz it actually takes a lot more time and energy then you think. I'll still be responding to comments and checking my email. In the mean time I'll at least update this posting with links to relevant Suicide Squad stuff going on out there that I happen to run into. X-Man's blog at the bottom of my blog role in the right hand column thus far has been doing good reviews of the monthly Suicide Squad issues from the 52 relaunch so you might want to check em out when new issues come out.

10 comments:

  1. Take a break, recharge and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't help but be touched by the sentiment Gary. never you worry Gary even if i don't post for a while i'll still be bothering others on their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    It is time for the hero's rest, so enjoy it.
    It has been a fun year.
    I loved meeting your blog, you and all the guys/gals posting.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Aliera and just so you know you've been a big part of the fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey mate congrats on the milestone. You've done an awesome job here and made a great resource for all us squadies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Dave and thanks for welcoming the Squad ignorant such as myself into the fold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't sell yourself short Craig. and by the way i'm glad you liked that Young Justice episode too. indeed it was one of the best i really love that show! good to have you here. and you too Dan, glad to here your settling into your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man a full year on my favorite Blog site. Dave congrats and hurry back man. This is like a full time job take a break captain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm still around for Squad chat so don't worry about that it just might be a while before i post anything again. i just your other comment too good ta hear from you again OA1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! David - it is about one year for me too - for blogging I mean

    Cheers-mate!

    My all your Harleys wear no knickers.

    ReplyDelete